|Job title||Account Executive|
|Company Name||Green Badger|
|Date Posted||Sunday, July 16, 2017|
|Category||Finance, Accounting, And Economics|
Green Badger is looking to hire an energetic, ambitious, and innovative Account Executive to grow our client base by reaching out to general contractors, construction managers, owners and design professionals in the green building construction industry.
The Account Executive will work very closely with the leadership team and will be responsible for improving the sales process and driving revenue growth. Success will be measured by the achievement of sales targets, revenue growth, and client expansion. The ideal candidate will be curious by nature, possess a consistent track record exceeding sales expectations, and effective at finding solutions in fast-paced environment
• Outbound calling to prospects and clients on a daily basis ensuring client success and continued growth.
• Full-cycle client acquisition and success from prospecting/pipeline development to close and account management.
• Report regularly to leadership with suggestions for sales process improvements, while also focusing execution of existing sales best practices.
• Consistently close sales and achieve weekly and monthly activity and revenue goals.
• Update and Manage CRM
• Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for themselves and future teams
• Upon proving out success in developing and converting a pipeline, build out plans and execute on the recruiting and hiring of a team.
• A bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in a high activity B2B SaaS sales environment
• A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Strong leadership, persuasion, and problem-solving skills
• High integrity & a strong work ethic
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• A passion for sustainability!
The Product You’ll Be Selling
Green Badger is the first LEED certification software company in the construction industry, and already count 7 of the top 10 general contractors as clients. Green Badger provides optimal green construction SaaS solutions to general contractors, owners, architects and consultants. As an employer, our goal is to partner with individuals who want to build a career from the ground floor.
Compensation and Benefits
What is in it for you? You’ll work for a trailblazing company redefining green construction management; you’ll sell products that you believe in; you’ll help introduce change to the way your customers work; you’ll have the opportunity for equity options; and you’ll be surrounded by a team of leaders and teammates who will inspire you on a daily basis. We are working to redefine an industry. We value creativity, hard work, and on-the-job-excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
• Position offers a competitive Base Salary + Commission + Opportunity for Equity
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• 15 days of PTO per year to start
Typical hours for this position are between Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com