|Company Name||The Coastal Arborist Association|
|Date Posted||Thursday, June 22, 2017|
The Coastal Arborist Association (CAA) is currently accepting applications for the position of Administrator. Under the supervision of the Officers of the CAA, the Administrator is responsible for the normal operations of the organizatio
Job Description: This is a part-time position that reports directly to the Officers of the CAA. The Administrator is responsible for the following activities:
• Coordinate 6-12 meetings annually ( topics, speaker, registration, food, announcements, location, record attendance)
• Create and Manage Web Page (update events, home page, create new pages).
• Mail announcement flyers, send e-mail notices and post on Web sites and other marketing as needed.
• Register for CEUs and manage certification process.
• Identify potential sponsorships.
• Communicate with the officers.
• Handle phone and email inquiries.
• Maintain membership records, billing and directory.
• Coordinate conference calls.
• Contract management.
• Finance (write checks, balance check book, sponsorships).
• Work towards creating one annual signature event.
• Serve as liaison between the CAA and GAA.
• Focus on building membership drives.
• Friendly, positive and diplomatic.
• An interest in urban/community forestry.
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
• Organized and able to multi-task.
• Enthusiastic and outgoing.
• Accessible and responsive to officers, partners and members.
• Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Nonprofit management experience preferred.
This is a part-time position. 40 Hours per Month @ $15.00 per hour. Interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 14, 2017. Location is to be determined. Applicants from Coastal Georgia are preferred.
The Coastal Arborist Association (CAA) is a branch Georgia Arborist Association (GAA). Our organization brings together tree care professionals and tree enthusiasts to advance arboriculture education and practices as well as to advocate for the protection of Georgia’s trees. The GAA/CAA promotes fellowship, education, training and networking among Georgia arborists. Safe and proper tree care practices are the cornerstones of the organization and its activities.