|Job title||Agency-Client Liaison/Project Manager|
|Company Name||Electric Lemonade|
|Date Posted||Tuesday, April 16, 2019|
|Category||Administrative And Project Assistance|
Electric Lemonade is seeking a client liaison to nurture existing clients and onboard new clients. The agency-client liaison acts as the main point of contact for client requests, problems, questions, and concerns. They coordinate with the proper company personnel to provide timely attention, answers, and skillful remedies.
The position is the link between executive management, production staff, and clients. The client liaison is responsible for the health of agency-client relationships.
This position requires exceptional communication and organizational skills.
Since our core service is content research and content creation, a background in English is desired.
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
• Listening to clients and internal staff members.
• Communicating clearly and effectively.
• Serving as primary point of contact for clients and executive management.
• Maintaining project timelines.
• Handling onboarding of new clients.
• Responding to client requests and coordinating task completion with the internal team.
• Assisting clients in understanding their digital marketing program and interpreting results.
• Preparing, distributing, and discussing client reporting.
• Being knowledgeable about digital marketing and the company’s marketing programs.
• Organizing and managing internal and client meetings
• A Bachelor’s degree in English or journalism is preferred.
• Minimum two years of customer service or related experience.
• Extreme comfort on the phone or face-to-face with clients.
• Experience in customer service, customer support, and customer satisfaction.
• Experience in issue management, conflict resolution, and troubleshooting.
• Excellent leadership qualities and organizational management skills.
• Obsessive attention to detail.
• Self-directed, with the ability to work independently with a high level of autonomy.
• Excellent computer skills including knowledge of the Google Suite of office products such as Docs and Sheets.
• Familiarity with Basecamp.
• Flexible, open-minded, and able to adapt to a constantly shifting digital marketing environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and your favorite quote to: email@example.com