|Job title||Community Collaboration Coordinator|
|Company Name||Step Up Savannah|
|Date Posted||Thursday, June 28, 2018|
Reporting to and collaborating with the Director of Financial Security and Director of Development and Communications, the Community Collaboration Coordinator will ensure Step Up’s mission to promote economic opportunity and financial security through capacity building initiatives, volunteer coordination, and fund development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Work with the Director of Financial Security to implement Step Up’s public benefits screening program by coordinating partners and preparing grant reports
– Manage, schedule, and implement the Working Families Network including bi-monthly meetings, educational opportunities, and identifying collaborative opportunities.
– Manage the AmeriCorps VISTA program, including VISTA recruitment, partner management, and reporting
– Assist the Director of Development and Communications with fund development by assisting with annual campaign, fundraising events, and grant reporting
– Oversee volunteer recruitment and coordination for organization programs and events, including poverty simulations
– Provide social media and public relations support
– Associate Degree, (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
– 1-3 years program management experience
– Training work or volunteer experience in related settings
– Experience working effectively with diverse populations
– Passionate about Step Up’s mission and impact
– Grant reporting and budget management experience preferred
– Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Proven ability to work with efficiency, flexibility, and good humor
– High degree of self-motivation & ability to work with minimum supervision
– Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
– Use of basic office machines
– Full-time exempt position
– Eligible for benefits and paid time off
– Salary range: $30,000 to $40,000
How to apply:
Email cover letter and resume to Jen Singeisen at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Community Collaboration Coordinator.” No phone calls or additional emails, please.
Step Up Savannah is an equal opportunity employer, and, as such, takes affirmative action to ensure that discrimination does not occur against an employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, age, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, religious or political affiliation, disability, or any other classification protected from discrimination under applicable law.