|Job title||Content Digital Marketing Intern (Fall)|
|Company Name||Great Dane|
|Date Posted||Tuesday, July 24, 2018|
Great Dane is now accepting applications for a Content Digital Marketing Intern at our Savannah, GA division office for the fall.
This internship will start in September of 2018.
Impact of Internship: The selected intern will gain experience and develop skills in a variety of areas including campaign creation, social media channels, research and analysis, website updates and digital asset management.
The selected intern will contribute to the overall success of several projects working directly with Great Dane’s content and digital marketing team, design and brand team and key stakeholders/ executives.
This is a paid fall internship.
• Assist in creating, editing, updating and publishing content on a variety of digital channels
• Optimize and resize digital graphics
• Assist in the creation of digital media campaigns
• Assist with development and maintenance of digital asset management system
• Provide support to social media efforts such as content creation, scheduling and posting on various platforms
• Assist with monitoring site traffic and collecting digital metrics for analytic reports
• Assist with maintenance of various web sites using a content management platform
• Serve as support for creative requests and content delivery
• Prepare presentations for both meeting and training needs
• Help implement strategy deliverables to grow Great Dane’s brand, audience and reach
• Other assignments as requested by the content and digital marketing teams
• Education: Enrollment at an accredited college in the junior year or higher pursing an education or recent graduate.
• Preferred Degrees: Marketing, Business, Advertising, Public Relations or related field of study
• Years of Experience: 1 – 2 years in a professional office environment (preferred, not required)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Eye for detail- attention to quality, accuracies, and continuity is of paramount importance in this role.
• Highly creative, detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to work swiftly while assigned multiple tasks
• General MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Design experience and familiarity with Adobe or InDesign publishing software (preferred)