|Job title||Coordinator of Marketing and Public Relations|
|Company Name||Savannah Economic Development Authority|
|Date Posted||Monday, June 17, 2019|
|Category||Marketing and Communication|
SEDA Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator
Position Summary: Fulltime position. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing and Public Relations Coordinator will assist in developing and implementing SEDA’s marketing and public relations plan and budget and will then be responsible for its day-to-day execution, including:
- Along with the Director of Marketing and Public Relations, support the Business Development, Creative Technologies, World Trade Center Savannah and executive functions within SEDA by providing necessary communication tools, marketing/sales materials, presentation templates, etc.
- Develop and execute approved advertising plan. Includes managing advertising opportunities that come in throughout the year.
- Develop, execute and manage social media plan for all social media platforms.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for World Trade Center Savannah
Global Education Programs.
- Support management of websites including SEDA, World Trade Center
Savannah, Savannah World Trade Center for Investment, Savannah
Manufacturing Center, SEDA Annual Report and others.
- With the Director of Marketing and Public Relations, conceptualize, create and
oversee production of dynamic content that can be used across platforms in
conjunction, leading the design and placement of any necessary advertising.
- Assist in planning events that promote partnership between SEDA and local,
statewide and national allies and strategic industry players, while also raising
awareness of Savannah business assets and the functions of the Authority.
- Produce PowerPoints for SEDA board of directors’ meetings and executive staff.
- Manage marketing promotional items.
- Write press releases and distribute as needed.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience with a Bachelor’s in a related field.
- High energy and focused with a proven ability to work collaboratively and
flexibly with colleagues and staff.
- Exceptional track record for developing and implementing marketing collateral
and planning and executing events that consistently meet or surpass
expectations and objectives.
- Extremely effective writing skills with experience in speeches, articles /press
releases, and promotional marketing copy.
- Ideal but not required graphic design experience with InDesign, Photoshop,
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com