|Job title||Customer Account Executive|
|Company Name||Electric Lemonade|
|Date Posted||Monday, January 15, 2018|
|Category||Administrative And Project Assistance|
Electric Lemonade is seeking a full-time Customer Account Executive to grow with our team. The account executive is the link between executive management, production staff and clients and is responsible for the health of agency-client relationships.
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
• Listening to clients and internal staff members
• Communicating clearly and effectively
• Serving as primary point of contact for clients and executive management
• Maintaining project timelines
• Handle onboarding of new clients
• Assist clients in understanding their digital marketing program and interpreting results
• Respond to client requests and coordinate task completion with the internal team
• Prepare, distribute, and discuss client reporting
• Be knowledgeable about digital marketing and the company’s marketing programs
• Organize and manage internal and client meetings
• Experience in customer service, customer support, customer satisfaction
• Experience in issue management, conflict resolution, troubleshooting a plus
• Excellent leadership qualities and organizational management skills.
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Self-directed, with the ability to work independently with a high level of autonomy
• Excellent computer skills including knowledge of the Google Suite of office products such as Docs and Sheets.
• Familiarity with Basecamp and Webex a plus
• Flexible, open-minded, and able to adapt to a constantly shifting digital marketing environment
• Project and/or Account Management exposure or experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
Minimum 3 years (5 years preferred) of customer service or related experience
Extreme comfort on the phone or face-to-face with clients
Please send your favorite quote and resume to: jobs [at] electriclemonade.com
Job Location: Savannah, GA