|Job title||Customer Relations|
|Company Name||Tail Activewear|
|Date Posted||Wednesday, March 29, 2017|
|Category||Administrative And Project Assistance|
Tail Activewear – Customer Relations
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The position combines customer service, order management and account monitoring. The primary focus of this job is to ensure complete customer service satisfaction to both accounts and sales representatives. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits; Health, Dental, Life, Disability and 401(k).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For over 40 years, Tail Activewear has focused on delivering the best apparel for a women’s active lifestyle. Today, we are still just as committed to delivering fashionable styling, dependable sizing, and the best in performance fabrics. We are seeking analytical individuals with strong interpersonal skills that are interested in assisting Tail in growing our business across all channels and increasing our customer base in all sports.
All new hires will go through training in service, systems, process and product to ensure both the success of new hires, and long-term satisfaction of our customers.
• Order Management
• Represent the company in a professional manner with respect to company policies and procedures
• Maintain a high level of professional internal and external communication verbal or written
• Manage and resolve customer complaints and concerns
• Maintain detailed records regarding any and all customer interactions
• Resolve customers issues accurately and efficiently
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments, including shipping/receiving, credit and management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (examples may be requested)
• Strong Problem Analysis and Solving
• Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Suite and Outlook.
• Strong Planning and Organizational skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Listening Skills