|Job title||Data Analytics-Marketing Operations Intern (Fall)|
|Company Name||Great Dane|
|Date Posted||Tuesday, July 24, 2018|
Great Dane is now accepting applications for a Data Analytics-Marketing Operations Intern at our Savannah, GA division office for the fall.
This internship will start in September of 2018.
Impact of Internship: The selected intern will gain experience and develop skills in a variety of areas including marketing automation, customer relationship management, research and analysis, operations, technical services and digital marketing.
The selected intern will contribute to the overall success of several projects working directly with Great Dane’s digital marketing and marketing operations teams, key stakeholders, and executives.
This is a paid fall internship.
• Assist with design, build and execution of marketing campaigns and components
• Analyze operational process to help department find and implement new efficiencies
• Assist with building meaningful reports that measure campaign performance
• Assist in regular maintenance and administration of Pardot
• Support end users in the use of the CRM tools
• Interact with high-level marketing and sales executives
• Proof creative and variable content across all channels to ensure accuracy
• Provide support to maintain list hygiene and ensure new leads/contacts are uploaded, assigned and associated with marketing campaigns from various channels and events
• Other assignments as requested by the marketing operations team
• Education: Enrollment at an accredited college in the junior year or higher pursing an education or recent graduate.
• Preferred Degrees: Marketing, Business, Data Science, Information Systems or related field of study
• Years of Experience: 1 – 2 years in a professional office environment (preferred, not required)
• Eye for detail- attention to quality, accuracies, and continuity is of paramount importance in this role.
• Highly creative, detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to work swiftly while assigned multiple tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• General MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Some experience in marketing automation, CRM, Pardot or similar software (preferred)