|Job title||Digital Advertising Manager|
|Company Name||The Eichholz Law Firm|
|Date Posted||Thursday, October 12, 2017|
|Category||Graphic And Web Design|
The Digital Advertising Manager is an experienced marketer with a track record of demand generation through effective online advertising across channels. She/he is well versed with defining and tracking performance metrics and testing to effectively optimize conversion rates in order to grow our advertising programs. You must be highly motivated, focused yet flexible, a strong analytical thinker and able to manage data, multiple projects, and a team of internal and external contributors.
• Accountable for the execution of campaigns and achievement of KPIs
• Drives ongoing campaign strategy improvements and performance
• Developing and implementing insertion orders based on targeting requirements for the campaign and gathering creative in a timely manner (i.e. landing pages, banners, ad copy).
• Management and optimization of multi-channel digital advertising strategies that drive business objectives
• Troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating issues during the campaign.
• Keeping the director informed when there are problems with systems, campaigns, sponsorships, or concerns over advertising performance.
• Leads optimization tests and presents data points that result in execution changes
• Works in conjunction with the SEO specialized Web Designer to ensure alignment between digital advertising and SEO strategies and understands how to communicate holistic strategies to stakeholders
• Creating end-of-month performance reports; Reporting on campaign objectives and trend analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience leading digital advertising efforts
• Independent self-starter who embraces a team-oriented and collaborative approach with a desire to learn new methods and tools, plus present ideas
• Proven knowledge of SEO, CRO, and Social Media as well as a working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
• Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking
• Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
• Experience with Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Advertising; DSP or DMP experience a plus
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics
• Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel
• Experience with ad coordination and trafficking is a plus
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to: employment@thejusticelawyer.