|Job title||Digital Marketing Content & Social Media Specialist|
|Company Name||Brasseler USA|
|Date Posted||Wednesday, June 12, 2019|
|Category||Administrative And Project Assistance|
The Digital Marketing Content & Social Media Specialist is responsible for the development, production, and deployment of curated content to support Brasseler’s digital marketing strategies to increase consumer engagement with the brand. This role reports to the Manager of Digital Marketing and contributes to overall online, social media, email, and other digital customer engagement efforts. This role will require management of and collaboration with a variety of content contributors, including creative and digital agency teams, in-house creative resources, and key opinion leaders. Works under general direction.
• Develops and produces Brasseler-branded digital content, including static visual, audio, video, and interactive formats, for deployment via Brasseler’s websites, email campaigns, and social media activation across in alignment with business and brand goals.
• Serves as key contributor to Brasseler’s social media activation, including collaborative strategy development, planning, and implementation across key social media channels.
• Creates, socializes, and updates comprehensive editorial & activation calendar for the websites, email, and social media, addressing both written and visual content for channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
• Coordinates and collaborates with the Manager of Digital Marketing on campaigns, events, and other relevant factors influencing content strategy.
• Writes and deploys social media posts, respond to comments within social media threads, and coordinate appropriate responses from cross-functional partners such as customer service.
• Refines and implements key online elements – blog posts, social media posts, emails – to support brand and promotional communications to best achieve Brasseler’s business goals.
• Guides creative exploration and development of new content for blog, emails, and social media.
• Briefs content contributors, curate content, and evaluate effectiveness of output for fit with strategy and appeal to target audiences.
• Coordinates elements of content portfolio with Marketing leadership to boost impact of SEM, SEO, and Paid Social efforts.
• Develops and implements user-centric campaigns – seasonal, topical, or triggered – across online and engagement channels, including deployment, optimization, and post-campaign assessment.
• Facilitates and nurtures resilient, productive cross-functional relationships with Sales, Traditional Marketing, Product Management, and other functions to enhance impact of Digital Marketing contributions to delivery of business results.
• Liaises with Marketing team members to guide and socialize best content practices.
• Contributes to the evolution of digital marketing capabilities for Brasseler utilizing inspiration, a spirit of collaboration, and subject matter expertise.
1-3 Years in digital content production with heavy involvement in Digital Marketing, including social media and e-mail campaigns
B.A./B.S. in social strategy and management, web design, graphic design, film/television production or a related major
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Basic understanding of industry practices
• General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
• Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
• Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Basic presentation and public speaking skills
• Basic interpersonal skills
• Developing professional credibility
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Broad knowledge in presentation of media and other content on websites, blogs, social media platforms, content sharing and other digital content delivery mechanisms.
• Deep knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud tools, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, and After Effects, and other graphics, audio, and video production tools and systems.
• Basic Coding skills with HTML, Graphic Design with HTML, and Graphic Image File manipulation required.
• Broad knowledge of social media platforms, e-mail marketing, SEO, paid search, and related technologies.
• Effective communication, organization, and writing skills are also required.
• Works in both PC and Mac environments.
• A team player who is able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
TRAVEL / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment
• Job demands may require long periods of sitting and computer work
send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com