|Job title||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Company Name||Amicus Leads|
|Date Posted||Tuesday, April 24, 2018|
Amicus in Savannahseeks a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist.
This is a great opportunity to join our growing digital team. This contributor would join our fast paced, creative, innovative start-up. This role will collaborate with Marketing, Operations, Development and leadership to create and manage digital assets and campaigns. The primary responsibility of the candidate will be to support marketing for multiple websites with paid search, landing pages and content pages.
This is an entry level marketing position focusing primarily on websites, landing pages, and digital marketing campaigns.
- ● Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- ● Develop and implement link building strategy
- ● Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- ● Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- ● Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- ● Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- ● Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- ● Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properlyimplemented on newly developed code
- ● Work with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and contentprogramming
- ● Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factorsto improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- ● Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved andoptimized
- ● Preparing detailed strategy reports
- ● Developing link building strategies
- ● Compiling and presenting SEO guidelinesKey Requirements:
- ● Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- ● Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- ● Experience in acquiring backlinks to content
- ● Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- ● Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customeracquisition
- ● Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics. GoogleWebMaster)
- ● Knowledge of website optimization tools
- ● Knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments
- ● Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolveproblems
- ● Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- ● Ability to work within a team and independently
- ● Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skillsCompensation:
We offer a competitive salary based on experience with a full benefits package.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com