|Job title||Digital News Intern|
|Company Name||Coastal Empire News|
|Date Posted||Monday, February 19, 2018|
Are you passionate about digital content and media? Interested in the way news is shared and expressed, and the impact it has on the world? This could be the opportunity for you! Coastal Empire News is looking for a Digital news intern. The Savannah based media outlet is looking for a hard-working, focused and knowledgeable media intern to help manage day-to-day media stories.
- Flexible hours, work anytime during the day and work from home
- A chance to work at the forefront with cutting edge news tech
- Work with and learn from experienced journalists from major news networks and software engineers with a background within Google
- Learning about AP style
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passionate about news and media
- Completing studies in Journalism and/or Communications is preferred
- Prior experience in a real-time journalism environment is an asset
- Must be able to commit at least 1-2 hours a day
Our ideal candidate is a student looking to expand their focus, whether they want to go into corporate communications, journalism or PR.
About Coastal Empire News
Coastal Empire News is the leading source of breaking news in the Savannah, Georgia and Brunswick, Georgia metro areas – linking readers and advertisers on the Georgia coast. We are independently owned, self-capitalized and have no political affiliation or agenda on our editorial pages.
Send resume/cover letter: email@example.com