|Job title||Digital Website Coordinator|
|Company Name||River Street Sweets|
|Date Posted||Monday, August 5, 2019|
|Category||Graphic And Web Design|
This role will collaborate with Marketing, Operations, Graphic Design, and Social Media Teams to create and manage digital assets and campaigns. The primary responsibility of the candidate will be to support marketing for multiple websites with content design, email marketing, data integration, ecommerce integrations, paid search and landing pages.
• Daily monitoring and updating of websites, email campaigns, site integrations & data collection forms.
• Optimize copy and landing page designs for search engine marketing
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
• Data Management, ecommerce, and RIO
• Responsible for domain procurement and management.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
• Preparing detailed strategy reports and presenting to the team
• Excellent project manager skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work within a team and independently
• Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
• Experience with Mail Chimp
• MS Office Suite with a heavy focus on excel required
• Experience with email marketing and analytics
• Prior experience in ecommerce content marketing and growth with an in depth understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition across the customer experience.
• SEO experience, including analyzing competitors, developing optimization recommendations, and recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Graphic design – Adobe Suite (PC) (primarily Photoshop & InDesign)
• Customer service experience in either digital, live chat format, phone, or face to face.
• Ability to understand and analyze the UI/UX role in ecommerce and able to identify and correct impediments to their seamless operation.
• Knowledge of SSL practices and application
Additional Skills preferred:
• Experience with Bootstrap, Commerce V3 and Word Press Preferred
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics. Google Webmaster, Bing, AdRoll, etc.) – The ability to review and analyze the data provided within these tools, and apply it to effect changes that will increase ROI.
• Knowledge of website optimization tools
• Knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments
• PayPal ecommerce integration
• Good understanding of social media and online review platforms
• iContact email platform
Compensation Commiserate with experience