|Job title||Graphic Designer|
|Company Name||Savannah Magazine|
|Date Posted||Tuesday, February 7, 2017|
|Category||Graphic And Web Design|
Savannah Magazine is looking for a creative individual to design advertisements and marketing material and to perform other related design tasks for Savannah magazine, Savannah HOMES, Savannah Weddings magazine and related products.
EDUCATION: College degree in graphic design or related field preferred.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Ideal candidate is passionate about well-executed design, energetic, driven, and a self-starter. Must possess strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Digital and social media experience is also desired. Knowledge of magazine layout design, commercial printing and photography a plus.
RESOURCEFULNESS: Must be highly creative, organized, flexible, able to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects and publications. Must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to effectively communicate and interact with numerous account executives, clients and editors.
SUPERVISION: Reports directly to the Art Director of Savannah magazine.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Separate work space within a general office environment. Numerous distractions and interruptions. Hours are flexible with normal schedule of 10-15 hours a week, but may flex up to 20 hours a week during deadlines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
1. Create advertisements, spec ads and marketing materials (media kits, in-house advertisements, etc.) for Savannah magazine and related products.
2. Assist account executives with gathering sales materials as needed.
3. Has appreciation for the look/brand of the magazine and must be able to replicate the “Savannah Magazine look” in ads and promotional materials.
4. Must be able to effectively communicate and interpret ideas and concepts with clients and account executives.
5. Performs other duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org