|Job title||Graphic Designer|
|Company Name||River Street Sweets|
|Date Posted||Thursday, February 7, 2019|
|Category||Graphic And Web Design|
River Street Sweets is seeking a Graphic Designer to drive our three in-house brands: River Street Sweets, River Street Sweets • Savannah’s Candy Kitchen, and River Street Restaurant Group. This designer will be responsible for creating multiple forms of marketing solutions that may include but are not limited to: print ads, catalogs/brochures, trade show/event booth graphics, storefront signage, product packaging, and retail displays.
• Attends creative meetings with Marketing team, to develop a creative direction.
• Provides quality creative solutions, then able to develop graphics that deliver on the proposed strategy across various mediums: print, web, etc.
• Prioritizes project requests as assigned.
• Ability to proof own work with minimal to no errors.
• Organization and cataloging of all creative files.
• Knowledgeable and proficient in emerging design trends, techniques, and how visual design elements translate to inspiring creative.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• At least 2 years of design experience
• Bachelor of Fine Arts, or related degree
• Strong portfolio of creative work. (Must be submitted prior to interview)
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• The ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to changes in timelines and project goals.
• The ability to work on multiple projects at one time and under tight deadlines.
• Must be able to work with others as a team
• The ability to communicate clearly with co-workers and management
• Video/Photo editing and web design skills a plus, but not required
Please send resumes to email@example.com