|Job title||Inbound Marketing Specialist|
|Company Name||The Eichholz Law Firm|
|Date Posted||Thursday, October 19, 2017|
|Category||Marketing and Communication|
We are seeking a strong, creative writer who has solid experience with social media, and a strong understanding of the fundamentals of inbound marketing to join our team. As the Inbound Marketing Specialist, you will maintain and execute the production of inbound marketing campaigns, from planning through deployment and analysis. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team from marketing, technology, and client support, and you will focus on improving the overall inbox experience to successfully grow audience and engagement for our email and CRM programs.
• Contribute rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, videos content, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
• Monitor and post various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
• Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
• Grow blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog’s overall reach.
• Make recommendations about optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes via email, content, and social channels.
• Contribute shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
• Distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
• Research online partners to help spread our content and develop affiliate marketing relationships to build brand authority and grow brand networks.
• Coordinates all aspects of email campaign planning and deployment for promotional, triggered, and transactional messages.
• Remains current on email best practices and U.S. CAN-SPAM compliance as well as honors customer subscription preferences.
• Troubleshoots delivery issues and works closely with our deliverability specialist to ensure our email reputation remains in good standing.
• Use analytics to understand and measure the ROI of our content marketing activities.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or advertising preferred; or 1-2 years’ experience in a social media and email marketing position for a mid to large size company; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
• Strong knowledge of email marketing best practices and engagement metrics as well as CAN-SPAM legislation.
• Demonstrated ability to manage a large number of email campaigns and segmentation strategies.
• Strong working knowledge of front-end web technologies and capabilities, as well as experience working hands-on with HTML and CSS.
• Familiarity with of Google Analytics or other tag-based Web analytics solutions.
• Strong understanding of social media platforms, email marketing operations, technology and testing techniques.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated with effective problem-solving skills.
• Facebook Blueprint Certification & Twitter Flight School.
• HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
• Hootsuite, Spreadfast or Sprinklr Certification.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org