|Company Name||The Creative Coast|
|Date Posted||Tuesday, August 22, 2017|
Creative Coast is seeking student interns for summer and fall 2017. We’re looking for energetic and positive individuals to join our team this summer and/or fall at Bull Street Labs, Savannah’s new tech and innovation hub.
– Helping co-create and facilitate our #MadeinSAV campaign
– Managing job board, Creative Coast community calendar and Bull Street Labs calendar
– Preparing and managing content for events, social media, and/or websites as needed -aka, bee a social media whiz on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
– Facilitating with Bull Street Labs as needed
– Helping with event setup and breakdown as needed
A positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn and be flexible. Must be curious about how a nonprofit works, as well as how to grow a thriving entrepreneurial community.
Communications and design students are a great fit for an internship at The Creative Coast. There is plenty of opportunity to learn and be creative, while discovering the basics of operating a business or non-profit. Individuals who enjoy events and event planning will also be a good fit for the role – you’ll have the opportunity to assist in the behind-the-scenes promo and prep for events supported by The Creative Coast. This internship will be non-paid, and is great for someone seeking course credit or experience.
15-20 hours per week minimum
Please send resumes to email@example.com