|Job title||Lead Web Developer|
|Company Name||The Eichholz Law Firm|
|Date Posted||Thursday, October 12, 2017|
The ideal candidate will play a major role in the entire lifecycle of the web development project, from research to technical implementation. The Lead Web Designer must be innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what’s happening in the interactive space.
The role will be primarily full stack development for The Eichholz Law Firm but will also mix in code optimization, data integrations, mentoring and working with junior developers, technology support, and marketing campaign enablement.
• Architects and creates the foundation for a number of new technology initiatives ranging from web, wearable, and machine learning technologies.
• Creates technology standards and guidelines designed to foster maintainable coding practices and system design while ensuring these standards are implemented across all consultants.
• Conducts code reviews, security audits and any other inspections necessary to ensure projects meet established standards.
• Integrates projects into new cloud infrastructure. This may include the creation of continuous integration infrastructure to handle the deployment of these projects as they are developed and maintained, as well as a means of managing the security concerns and many software dependencies these projects will introduce.
• Assumes responsibility for server maintenance and maintenance automation, including backups, disaster planning, patching and upgrading.
• Performs other duties as requested.
• At least 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer building responsive websites and web applications (bonus points if at an agency)
• Experience developing markup templates for use in content management systems and landing page platforms is a plus
• Thorough understanding of API’s and experience extracting data
• Architectural understanding of how the web works: the web server, network requests, the browser, the DOM, stylesheets, scripts
• Comfortable developing with Git/Subversion, CSS preprocessors, linters, coding standards, branding guidelines, and both waterfall and agile development processes
• Server-side frameworks knowledge
• Understand the importance of web optimization and have interest in web testing
• Experience with CodeIgniter & ExpessionEngine
• Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS
• Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation and LESS and SASS
• Expert knowledge of MySQL and relational database design
• Experience architecting high-volume, custom web applications from scratch.
• Excellent project planning, tracking, and code documentation & QA skills.
• Understanding of and experience in developing tagging structures for web analytics tools similar to Google Analytics
• SEO, Google AdWords, or marketing experience a plus
• Experience with Marketing Automation and Salesforce is a bonus.
Please send cover letter and resume to: employment@thejusticelawyer.