|Job title||Part-time Facilities Coordinator|
|Company Name||The Creative Coast|
|Date Posted||Tuesday, September 4, 2018|
We are looking for a Part-time Facilities Coordinator to join our team! As a Facility Coordinator at the Creative Coast you will be responsible for keeping our co-working space in tip-top condition. You’ll be overseeing the safety and maintenance of designated properties and ensuring that these properties are in compliance with all applicable regulations. Recommending and coordinating improvements to the property as needed to ensure a safe, functional, and appealing space.
- Open or close the facility weekdays, depending on schedule.
- Assist with minor repairs, supply runs.
- Assist with physical needs of the building (tenant keys, door code swap outs, general maintenance)
- Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from building tenants
- Handle room setup and breakdown for events.
- Ensure Garbage and Recycling orderly and out on the street on appropriate days/times.
- Scheduling regular building maintenance and janitorial services
- Contracting professionals for repairs as needed
- Monitoring building maintenance budgets
- Arranging for building improvements
- Overseeing contractors and inspecting completed jobs
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be handy, dependable and have great interpersonal skills.
Compensation and Perks
- Hourly compensation (10 hours per week)
- Flexible work hours, must be able to work some early morning or evening hours
- Opportunities to network and connect
About The Creative Coast
The Creative Coast fosters Savannah entrepreneurs engaged in creative or innovative endeavors and cultivates an environment in which they can thrive. We center activities around four core offerings: mentoring, networking, education and incubation. Our activities contribute directly to the pace of new business formation and job creation in and around the City of Savannah.
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org