|Job title||Part-time Marketing Coordinator|
|Company Name||The Creative Coast|
|Date Posted||Tuesday, September 4, 2018|
|Category||Community Engagement, Marketing and Communication|
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our team! As a Marketing Coordinator at the Creative Coast you will be responsible for executing the company’s social media strategy and coordinating on events.
- Prepare and manage content for Creative Coast and potentially some partner accounts. Content could be visual, video, audio, social and/or blog related.
- Assist events program with list management, invites, coordination, promotion and execution, including livestreaming, setup and breakdown.
- Use social growth techniques to organically grow social media accounts.
- Create and track social reach
- Help revive our #MadeinSAV campaign into a major campaign for The Creative Coast
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
Skills and Qualifications
- An interest in marketing, design, social media, entrepreneurship and tech
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram
- Deep knowledge of social media strategies and how brands are using social media
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Capable of project managing and prioritizing
- Blend of creative and analytical skills
- Familiarity with Google Suite, WordPress and other tools
- Graphic design experience is a plus
Compensation and Perks
- Hourly compensation (10-20 hours per week)
- Flexible work hours, must be able to work some evening hours
- Opportunities to network and connect
About The Creative Coast
The Creative Coast fosters Savannah entrepreneurs engaged in creative or innovative endeavors and cultivates an environment in which they can thrive. We center activities around four core offerings: mentoring, networking, education and incubation. Our activities contribute directly to the pace of new business formation and job creation in and around the City of Savannah.
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org