|Job title||Programmer Analyst- Java|
|Company Name||Great Dane|
|Date Posted||Friday, October 5, 2018|
Great Dane is now hiring for a Programmer Analyst-Java at our Savannah, GA division office.
Great Dane, a leading and iconic company in the transportation industry, is looking for an experienced full stack developer with leadership skills
Working as the Programmer Analyst of a busy and progressive IT team, you will have the ability to play a key role providing analysis and technical leadership on projects and to the development team. You will work with functional Business Analysts to identify opportunities for use of technology solutions to improve efficiency, effectiveness and decision making of the organization.
Responsibilities- What You’ll Do:
• Application and infrastructure design from concept through development and implementation while ensuring scalability, performance and maintainability
• Work collaboratively with other development team members, and with cross-functional teams
• Provide maintenance support and assist with updates to existing applications
• Interface with external vendors to coordinate integration of technologies
• Provide guidance and enforcement of development processes
• Clearly and proactively communicate technical findings, issues, and outcomes to team members
• Programming Language: Java
• App/Web Servers: Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss
• RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server
• Web Services: SOAP, XML, JSON, REST
• IDE Tools: Eclipse, JDeveloper
• Source control: CVS, SVN, GIT
Requirements-What You Need:
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• A minimum of 4 years of Java development experience
• Expert understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts.
• Must have strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
• Experience with Tomcat and Weblogic
• Working knowledge of SQL required
• Experience with industry standard SDLC methodologies required
• Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of software and database projects requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving, and sound judgment.
• Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
• Excellent coding skills, disciplined in unit testing and integration testing
-We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401k and pension.
-A favorable background screening, Drug Screening, and proof work authorization in the United States is required for employment.
-Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit a detailed resume & salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org