|Job title||Sales Representative|
|Company Name||Nurse Rosie Products|
|Date Posted||Tuesday, May 22, 2018|
We are currently seeking a qualified Sales Representative to work in our Savannah, Georgia office. We offer base pay plus commissions and health benefits (after 60 days).
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Accrued Vacation
• Unlimited Commission Potential
Duties and job responsibilities:
• Acquire new customers through prospecting in assigned multi-state territory, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and referrals in partnership with outside sales representatives.
• Effectively utilize consultative selling techniques and/or processes to successfully determine prospect’s needs and close the sale.
• Build a pipeline of potential future business by prospecting via the internet, assigned lists, outbound marketing/lead campaigns, and other sources as identified.
• Able to identify and understand customer needs, take appropriate actions to ensure customer needs are met, and pro-actively search for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
• Target renewal and upgrade opportunities for existing customers.
• Work as part of a team with ability to manage own time, activities and resources, ensuring department standards are met on a consistent basis.
• Work with internal and external customers to build credibility and maintain trust.
• Forecast upcoming sales goals.
• Effectively use technology-based customer management tools for lead follow-up and disposition, pipeline management, forecasting, and lost opportunity tracking.
• Represent company at industry trade shows.
• Demonstrate technology products through webinars.
• Self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to make a large number of telephone calls on a daily basis
• Able to multi-task and have strong organizational skills
• Good math skills
• Ability to create sales proposals
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Minimum of one year experience in telemarketing or inside/outside sales
• General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience