|Job title||SEO Specialized Web Designer|
|Company Name||The Eichholz Law Firm|
|Date Posted||Thursday, October 12, 2017|
This is a great opportunity to join our growing digital team. This contributor would join our fast paced, creative, innovative start-up. This role will collaborate with Marketing, Operations, Development and leadership on a project-by-project basis.
The primary responsibility of the candidate will be to support multiple websites for optimal UX, mobile performance, information management, creative design for interactive assets, and maintenance of brand standards.
This is an entry level design position focusing primarily on websites, landing pages, and social assets.
• Completing tasks related to implementation of content such as blog posts, infographics and more on WordPress, and other CMS platforms.
• Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Interpret creative requests and execute visually striking designs that properly reflect the
• Ensure web assets utilize metadata tags and keywords relevant for ranking objectives
• Oversee Search Engine Optimization tasks such as website technical analysis, keyword expansion, onsite meta data analysis, linking to other websites, local citations, and tag management.
• Build and customize dashboards, and custom reports within various digital marketing platforms that meaningfully communicate information.
• Prioritize many different projects and move at a fast pace from project to project for multiple stakeholders.
• Two Year College Degree or BFA/BA/BS CS
• 1-3 years website/design related work experience
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Independent self-starter who embraces a team-oriented and collaborative approach with a desire to learn new methods and tools, plus present ideas
• Highly organized and detailed, including clean internal file management
• An eye for current aesthetics and trends
• Ability to apply and maintain a brand’s style guide
• Understand file preparation and exporting for print and digital files
• Developing skills in responsive design, typography and layout, and an understanding of website structure
• Understand the importance of web optimization and have have interest in web testing
• Understanding of and experience in developing tagging structures for web analytics tools similar to Google Analytics
• SEO, Google AdWords, or marketing experience
• UX experience; wireframing, user-flows, QAing, and testing
• Interest in iconography, illustration work,and information design/infographics
• Experience using project management tools like Jira, Asana, and/or Trello
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: employment@thejusticelawyer.