|Job title||Sustainability Sales Executive|
|Company Name||Green Badger|
|Date Posted||Thursday, June 27, 2019|
Green Badger is looking to hire energetic, ambitious, and innovative Sustainability Sales Executives to grow our client base by reaching out to general contractors, construction managers, owners and design professionals in the green building construction industry.
The Sales Executive will work very closely with the leadership team and will be responsible for improving the sales process and driving revenue growth. Success will be measured by the achievement of sales targets, revenue growth, and client expansion. The ideal candidate will be curious by nature, possess a consistent track record exceeding sales expectations, and effective at finding solutions in fast-paced environment. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunity for advancement within the department. In this role, you will:
• Generate new business opportunities to fuel Green Badger’s growth.
• Engage construction professionals via phone, email, and other channels in understanding their business challenges and identifying opportunities for Green Badger to solve them.
• Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either inbound leads or customer requests generated by marketing
• Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Zendesk.
• Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
• Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
• Networking, relationship building, cold calling, lead follow-up through emails, product demonstrations, and execution of service agreements
• Challenge yourself and have a lot of fun with amazing colleagues.
• Develop a deep understanding of the construction industry and Green Badger’s product.
• Help revolutionize one of the world’s largest and most important industries.
• Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business.
What we’re looking for:
• BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
• Have a strong desire to pursue a career in Sales, preferably B2B
• Proven record of success in an inside sales and or outside sales based selling model
• Proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
• Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment
• Ability to develop trusted relationships
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G-Suite products and online collaboration tools
• Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Zendesk
• Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
To REALLY stand out, you have experience in:
• SaaS, especially software sales.
• The construction industry, especially with a general contractor or subcontractor.
• Sustainability, both personally and professionally
About Green Badger
Green Badger provides innovative software solutions to streamline and automate green construction compliance for general contractors, owners, architects and consultants. We’re revolutionizing the green building industry by allowing teams to actually make buildings greener without cost, headache and hassle of paperwork. We’re located in beautiful downtown Savannah, GA, a historic city with an excellent, affordable quality of life.
Compensation and Benefits
What is in it for you? You’ll work for a trailblazing company redefining green construction management; you’ll sell products that you believe in; you’ll help introduce change to the way your customers work; you’ll have the opportunity for equity options; and you’ll be surrounded by a team of leaders and teammates who will inspire you on a daily basis. We are working to redefine an industry. We value creativity, hard work, and on-the-job-excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
• Position offers a competitive Base Salary + Commission + Opportunity for Equity
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 15 days of PTO per year to start
Typical hours for this position are between Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Email cover letter and resume to: