|Job title||Wholesale Fulfillment Associate|
|Company Name||Savannah Bee Company|
|Date Posted||Wednesday, May 22, 2019|
|Category||Administrative And Project Assistance|
ABOUT SAVANNAH BEE
Savannah Bee’s mission is to provide pure healthy honey and honeybee hive inspired health and beauty products while educating people about the wonders of the honeybee and preserving the art of beekeeping.
Staying true to Savannah Bee’s mission, Ted Dennard, Founder and President, is using his expanded reach to educate more people about the wonder of the honeybee. Ted’s lifelong passion for honeybees is seen in his company, the specialty honey, and the luxurious, beehive-based body care products he distributes. Today, Savannah Bee Company is working to maintain quality and improve systems while expanding the company’s reach. Ted’s hope is that Savannah Bee Company emulates a beehive where all his business touches is benefited.
This position requires focus, organizational skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside vendors. Physical exertion and heavy lifting are required in all duties for the job. Previous shipping experience and Excel reporting capabilities is preferred.
Email resumes to email@example.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Wholesale Fulfillment is responsible for:
• Facilitating weekly, monthly, and yearly shipping reports
• Tracking and monitoring monthly case issues
• Picking, packing, shipping, and invoicing wholesale small parcel orders in QuickBooks.
• Picking, building pallets, arranging freight carrier, invoicing pallet orders in QuickBooks.
• Communicating with Sales, Customer Experience, Web Department, Retail Department via e-mail, phone and in person.
• Loading and unloading freight orders onto trucks. Communicating with drivers to confirm proper Food Safety protocol.
• Communicating with outgoing freight to let them know of outgoing shipments.
• Being aware of and implementing Food Safety protocol in the wholesale shipping area.
• Coordinating daily pickups from FedEx and UPS as necessary.
• Restocking Wholesale shipping area with finished product pallets.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants should possess:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience working in QuickBooks Enterprise or comparable software is a plus
• Ability to remain focused on tasks and maintain speed & accuracy in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Organizational skills and able to multitask
• The ability to learn quickly and be able to adapt to changes in a fast growing company
• Be physically adept, able, and willing to work on feet for the full day; pull heavy pallets for restocking; lift up to 50 pounds
COMPENSATION: This position offers competitive pay, medical benefits, and 401K match.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. The employee is required to stand; walk; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to do daily lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear or answer phones. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and climb ladders. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.