SAVANNAH, GA : The Creative Coast is delighted to present She HUSTLES, where Savannah’s women leaders, entrepreneurs and change makers connect. Come for an evening of great food, wine and networking; leave empowered to grow your business, tackle your toughest challenges, and turn your ideas into reality. This is a one-stop shop for a community of support to help you get to the next level — professionally and personally.
The She HUSTLES experience includes: An inspiring panel discussion of influential women, breakout micro-workshops run by local experts, complimentary head shots, delicious hors d’oeuvres and wine, and a fun, authentic and positive environment
The She HUSTLES experience includes:
- An inspiring panel discussion of influential women
- Breakout micro-workshops run by local experts
- Delicious hors d’oeuvres and wine
- A fun, authentic and positive environment
Our panel of influential women will feature:
- Jillian Stafford, CEO and Creative Director, Stafford Media Marketing
- Elbi Elm, Founder, The Culturist Union
- Lissette Arrogante, Executive Director, Savannah Cultural Arts Center
- Rodricka Bailey, Owner, Bailey’s Belles
You’ll also hear from our fabulous workshop leaders, soon to be announced!
The event takes place at The Savannah Cultural Arts Center (201 Montgomery St) on Thursday, September 12th, at 6:00PM till 9:00PM . The event is 15$ for the general public, 20$ at the door.