When we think of VIP status, we think of decadence. Prestige. Exclusivity. Luxury. We think of Paris Hilton and the Wu-Tang Clan sipping diamond-encrusted goblets of Dom in a hot tub full of gold coins. Or something like that.
Your $299 Geekend ticket is not without swish perks. VIP ticket holders receive:
- A ticket to a VIP reception on the evening of Thursday, April 25, for presenters and important stakeholders.
- Priority access to limited-capacity workshops and events
- Priority seating at conference sessions
- Access to the Geekend VIP lounge
- A special conference badge identifying you as a VIP attendee
The greatest perk of all is that your ticket sponsors full attendance and VIP perks for TWO individuals from underrepresented minority groups who would not otherwise be able to attend through the Geekend Scholars program.
In recent press, Geekend Scholars chair Clinton Edminster said, “The scholars program came out of a desire to make sure that we’re really thinking about technology inclusivity in a new way. I think a lot of times tech and innovation are so exciting in itself that you sometimes forget to make sure everybody’s at the table and everybody is represented.”
Accessibility and inclusion are among Geekend’s core values. If you are in a position to join the VIP list and support those in our community, Geekend, the Creative Coast and our community is grateful for your support.